18 - 55+
< 7 days
- a healthy male
- aged from 18 to 65 years (inclusive)
- with a BMI from 18.5 to 29.9 kg/m²
- non-smoker, ex-smoker or no more than max. 9 cigarettes, 2 cigars or 2 pipes per day
- not using daily medication
What does this trial involve?
SGS trial BE-80-2100622 investigates the treatment of Crohn’s disease (CD) and Colitis Ulcerosa (CU). During 5 months you will have the following appointments.
- a screening
- 4-day (3-night) stay
- 10 short follow-up visits
- a final examination
Take part in this trial and
- help us develop tomorrow's medicines
- and receive a generous tax-free (in Belgium) payment of € 2300