18 - 55+
< 7 days
- a healthy male or female
- aged from 18 to 60 years (inclusive)
- with a BMI from 18,0 to 30,0 kg/m² (inclusive)
- a smoker, non-smoker or ex-smoker
- not using daily medication
What does the trial involve?
SGS trial BE-80-2000424 investigates the treatment of acromegaly (growth disorder) and certain types of cancer.
During 36 weeks you will have the following appointments.
- a screening (including abdominal ultrasound)
- 2 times a 3 day stay and 2 overnight stays
- 34 short follow-up visits
- a final examination (including abdominal ultrasound)
Take part in this trial and
- help us develop tomorrow's medicines
- and receive a generous tax-free (in Belgium) payment of € 4575