- a healty male or femal (sterilized, menopausal or had hysterectomy)
- aged from 18 to 55 jaar (inclusive)
- with a BMI from 18.0m² to 32.5 kg/m²
- non-smoker or no more than 5 cigarettes per week
- not using daily medication
What does the trial involve
SGS trial BE-80-2100411 investigated the treatment of thromboembolic disorders, including deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary emboli (blocked blood vessels by blood clots).
During max. 28 weeks you will have the following appointments:
- a screening visit
- 4-day (3-night) stay
- max. 9 short follow-up visits
- a final examination
Take part in this trial and
- help us develop tomorrow's medicines
- and receive a generous tax-free (in Belgium) payment of max.